In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Regulation of Data Protection).
I.- ¿Who is responsible for your data processing?
Confort Centre Quiromassatge is responsible for your data processing (registered trademark) Confort Centre Quiromassatge, hereinafter referred to as the “CCQ”) with CIF 23877134Y and registered office Avda. Mistral, 51, 08015 Barcelona, Spain. Should you have any questions as regards of your data, you can contact us at the following email address email@example.com.
II.- ¿What is our purpose for your data processing?
CCQ informs all those interested that your data will be processed by CCQ with the following purposes:
1. Management of requests made by the user. CCQ will conduct all those procedures needed to deal with any information requirement or service demanded by the user. In doing so, we will process:
- Identifying data : name, surname, ID document.
- Contact details: street address, landline number and mobile phone number.
- Transactional data: information about the services provided, contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any information regarding your transactions with CCQ.
- Electronic data: IP address, browser type and language, domain which you can access to the Web Site, navigation data and activity in the Web Site.
Legitimisation: this process will only be carried out if CCQ has the user’s consent.
2. Analysis and study of user’s web page interactions. CCQ shall process users personal data through their IP or MAC address, with the aim of analysing movements, scrolls, visits, product search or any other movements users might carry out in the web page
Legitimation: this treatment is necessary to comply with the legitimate interests of CCQ At any time, clients may object to having their data processed for this purpose following the instructions set out in section 5.
3. Web page computer control. CCQ will conduct the above mentioned actions of monitoring and control of the website use in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use, unauthorised access, alteration or loss of personal information.
Legitimisation: this treatment is needed to comply with all legal obligations established by the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce as well as to satisfy legitimate interests of CCQ by guaranteeing the network safety and information.
4. Report and management of system incidents. CCQ will deal with the necessary users’ information to manage any reported incident or those incidents being detected by CCQ own means. The above mentioned data processing will only be carried out with the sole purpose to solve the incident and solve those problems derived from it.
Legitimisation: this treatment is needed to comply with the legitimate interests of CCQ. At any time, the client may object to having their data process for this purpose following the instructions set out in section 5.
Legitimation: this treatment is needed to comply with those obligations established by the Data Protection Regulation imposes to CCQ to assist any requests for rights.
6. Electronic communications references (informative and / or commercial). CCQ informs all clients that their email address or any other personal data linked to the purpose of sending electronic communications being informative or commercial.
Legitimisation: this treatment will only be carried out if CCQ has the user’s consent.
III.- ¿How long are we keeping your data?
All personal data to be accessed will be processed only for the time needed in order to comply with the purpose they were collected.
After that, CCQ will keep all personal data until it no longer serves the purpose it was initially collected, therefore duly blocked and to be made available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Tribunals or the Public Prosecutor’s Office during the time limit of the actions which might derive from the relationship held between the clients and /or the conservation deadlines provided by law.
IV.- ¿To whom are we going to provide your data?
CCQ will be able to provide your data to:
- Third parties who might have received the user’s information if ever required.
- Relevant public bodies, Judges and Courts.
- Previous data communications aside, CCQ counts on some third party service providers to have access to clients’ personal data and they process the aforementioned clients’ data on behalf of CCQ as a consequence of rendering their services. More precisely, CCQ will hire the services provision by a third-party supplier that carry out their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: legal advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, technology service suppliers and computer service suppliers.
Social Media and user generated content: some of our websites allow users to send their own content or access our social media profiles. Remember that any content sent to any of our social media platforms can be publicly seen, for that purpose, we advise to be careful when providing certain personal information. CCQ is not responsible for any action taken by any other person; if personal data is published on one of our social media platforms, we strongly advise not to share this information.
V.- ¿Which are your rights when you give us your data?
Those interested may exercise , if they wished, access rights, data modification and suppression, as well as request limits to their data process, show opposition and request the portability of personal data; including the avoidance of being object of automated individual decisions by sending all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested shall be able to, concerning all those data processing based on the consent petition, to withdraw their consent by following the procedure described in the paragraph above.
VI.- I have spotted an incident related to my personal data or to a third party. How can I report it?
Those interested, by any means, who might have acknowledged any breakthrough, or safety incident which might have caused an unauthorised access, alteration, modification or non-authorised suppression of concerned personal data, or belonging to a third party ownership, please send any inquiries or claims to the following address: email@example.com.
VII.- ¿How did we get your data?
Personal data processed by CCQ are collected via all forms submitted by users and clients available at the website.
VIII.- ¿Where can I submit my complains?
Those interested can submit a claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection concerning the answer received from CCQ after your rights have been assisted.
In any case, the user shall be informed that all claims concerning personal data processing shall be dealt via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Attached to this form, you must also attach a copy of your ID or any other ID document.